[slime-devel] C-e bound to slime-interactive-eval is lisp-mode

Steven E. Harris seh at panix.com
Thu Jan 15 01:32:55 UTC 2009

When I open a buffer in lisp-mode now, I find that C-e is bound to
`slime-interactive-eval', rather than the normal
`move-end-of-line'. Note that C-a is still bound to
`move-beginning-of-line'. Suddenly it's very difficult to move around in
such a buffer.

I see that the variable `slime-prefix-bindings' sets C-e to
`slime-interactive-eval', but shouldn't that be tucked inside of some
other prefix, such that the top-level C-e remains bound to its normal
function?

--
Steven E. Harris