[slime-devel] slime-repl does not appear

Jeff Caldwell jeffrey.d.caldwell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:04:08 UTC 2009

Thanks, Helmut. I had grabbed both the cvs snapshot tarfile and the
pdf link under documentation from the common-lisp.net slime page.
After reading your response, I checked. The project page's pdf is from
2005 while the cvs snapshot was current. I didn't see a current ref.
manual in the doc subdir of the cvs snapshot. Even the snapshot's
README describes the old setup method, not the new one you describe
below.

Is there a current manual? What you described is significant new
functionality, which I'm happier to have than a new manual. I'm just
curious about the current state of affairs and e.g. status of the
manual. Perhaps if the project page warned the manual is out of date
and to read the (hopefully updated) README for setup info?

Thanks,

Jeff