[slime-devel] Re: Problem with truncation of strings in debugger

Jeff Workman jeff.workman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 04:32:15 UTC 2008

Sorry, I was wrong, it's not that the actual string data is truncated.
I hadn't realized I still had the debugger active when I was looking at
the *str* global by printing it with (format t "~A" *str*) from the
REPL, so whatever global setting the debugger uses to do string
truncation was still in effect.