[slime-devel] swank-listener-hooks fix, paredit-friendly REPL patch

Ivan Shvedunov ivan4th at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:56:03 UTC 2008

  Hello.
  I've discovered a problem with swank-listener-hooks (rendering REPL
unusable), which is needed for CLG. The trivial patch that restores
it's functionality is attached.
  Another patch attached to this message makes SLIME REPL usable in
Paredit mode by using the part of input between its start and (point)
as history search pattern. I've sent a patch doing that long time ago,
it was applied but later accidentally (as I understood it after asking
on #lisp) reverted. I forgot about it for a while and just kept
changes in my copy of SLIME, but now I decided to share them again.

  Thanks.
  Ivan