[slime-devel] Highlighting of forms from sldb?

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 03:22:57 UTC 2008

I think this changed some time ago, but I didn't reported it.

When I'm in sldb and press "v" on one of the stack frames, slime brings
up the source file quite nicely in another window.  Previously (with
xemacs), the offending form would be highlighted, with the cursor in the
sldb buffer.

Now, what happens is that the offending form is very momentarily
highlighted (in blue).  Is my memory wrong, or has this changed?

In any case, it's certainly much nicer if the form were highlighted,
even if the cursor is in the sldb window.

Ray