[slime-devel] What happens when net connection broken

Roman Budzianowski roman.j at budzianowski.net
Mon Jul 28 22:24:59 UTC 2008

What is the currently implemented behavior of the remote stream in
swank when the net connection breaks?
I started a long running function and at some point the network went
down. The remote lisp is still running and I managed to
reconnect through tty because it was running in "screen". I am trying
to restart the swank server. I am just wondering
if swank thread is still running or is blocked on output. Is there a
way to reconnect, like in 'screen. This is in allegro CL.

Roman