[slime-devel] two character keymaps

Jeff Rose rosejn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:22:33 UTC 2008

Hi,
  I'm working on getting my viper mode and slime modes working happily together,
and I am having problems with one important command mapping:  I would like to
map the keys 'kj' in succession to mean <esc>.  That way I can change modes
without leaving the home row.  It seems that if I map anything starting with 'k'
that it will then use it as a dispatch key and it won't print normally when it's
not 'kj'.  Any ideas how I could do this?

Thanks for the great work.  Slime is the bomb!

I know it's not totally slime related, but my goal is to put together a nice
combo package for vim'ers getting into lisp, so it will help eventually.

-Jeff