[slime-devel] Strange behaviour by slime-selector

massali at stud.ntnu.no massali at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Oct 3 13:51:37 UTC 2007

I'm using Emacs 22.1 and CVS version of slime.

Strange behaviour:
After I open a .lisp file in lisp-mode I start slime.
Then the window splits. I get my source file on the top and repl
at the bottom.

Now, if I am in the repl, and use the slime selector to my source file,
I get "Can't find unshown buffer in lisp-mode"

However, if I close the frame(C-x 5 0) with my source code and then try to use
the slime selector to my source file, it works.

Kjeld.