[slime-devel] Contrib startup problems

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Nov 26 13:31:36 UTC 2007

Even though it's silly, I'm using the startup banner for my slime setup.
That way I see confirmation that all the contrib modules I use were loaded,
and the customization code I run has been executed.  But I'm not seeing
the banner now, and I'm not sure if it's been disabled or my startup
routine has been broken by a recent slime upgrade.

Is slime-banner still working?  Has the documentation been updated to show
the bleeding edge instructions for startup and customization?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.