[slime-devel] slime-complete-symbol Compound mode?

Alan Caulkins fatman at maxint.net
Tue Nov 20 05:03:31 UTC 2007

Does anyone know the working status of slime-complete-symbol-function?
The "compound" mode is a very important feature for me, but I can't
get it to work anymore. I remember reading that some work had been
done on that portion of the code, and that this functionality was not
enabled by default. The manual says that it can be set through Emacs'
SLIME customization group, but when I do so, I get the following in my
messages log:

       funcall: Symbol's function definition is void: slime-complete-symbol*

The story is the same with slime-fuzzy-complete-symbol, and also if I
set the slime-complete-symbol-function directly using setf in
Emacs. It seems that the only one of the three options for which
symbol-function is set is 'slime-simple-complete-symbol.

Thanks for any help,
-A

--
			Linux: The ultimate video game.