[slime-devel] Re: Lisp interaction with editors other than emacs?

Duncan Domingue duncanbojangles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:25:11 UTC 2007

Thank you all for pointing out these great resources. In the process of
looking for information on this subject, I came to the realization that what
I don't like about emacs is how it handles keyboard shortcuts. I prefer
using simple sequential shortcuts, like Control-K then x, the kind that Joe,
gnu screen, and the window manager ratpoison use. I believe I may end up
hacking on Joe a bit to connect it to my Common Lisp implementation, CLISP,
since I know C and don't envision needing too many esoteric features, really
just evaluate selection or form and print the results in a buffer. Again,
thank you for the help, and I'll post again once/if I've made some progress.