[slime-devel] Re: send-repl-results-to-emacs and slime-repl-insert-result.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:17:05 UTC 2007

Hmm, I don't think my patch should have affected REPL printing at all.
Do you mean to say that you are using my modification to listener-eval
in swank.lisp to replace the :write-string based
send-repl-results-to-emacs code?

As far as the interaction protocol goes, I agree that it does need to
be cleaned up. Obviously there are big problems with code rot if no
one noticed that the old REPL printing code was still there and
totally not being used.

Vladimir

PS - Madhu, I tried sending this reply directly to you, but your mail
server blacklists gmail.com. I think you may want to fix that.