[slime-devel] syntax highlighting and comments using the #| |# reader syntax

Taylor R Campbell campbell at mumble.net
Fri Jun 15 07:30:29 UTC 2007

   Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:22:14 +0900
   From: "Evan Monroig" <evan.monroig at gmail.com>

   Actually this is what I had been doing, not using the #| |# comments
   because they don't work properly.  But I also find them quite nice
   when I wish to put some code inside them (a toplevel form) that I want
   to execute some times but not to execute when compiling.

A simpler way around this is to write #+(OR) or #-(AND) before the
form.  Emacs can handle this, and it will even behave better if you're
using something like Paredit Mode, because it still looks like code to
Emacs.