[slime-devel] How would you like an extra $500 - $1000 a week with 15 minutes of your time ?

Income at common-lisp.net Income at common-lisp.net
Tue Jun 5 11:16:10 UTC 2007

Ever heard of the google ca$h machine ?

"How would you like an extra
$500 - $1000 a week with 15 minutes of your time ?"

I'm not pulling your leg!

Make money 15 minutes from now!

Discover the secrets of the Google Ca$h Machine!
New foolproof methods revolutionize the power of Google's AdSense
-never seen before!-

BRAND NEW FOR 2007!

I have found a foolproof method how anyone can easily
make an extra $500 or even $1.000 every week with 15 minutes of
their time and create a substantial monthly income.
This method has never been released to the public before.
Very few, if anyone has implemented this. I have decided to share
my idea with you.
The only thing I ask is you do not share this information with
anyone.

This well guarded Method hasn't been revealed until now

For full details please read the attached .html file

Unsubscibe:
Send email to webmaster @ promote-biz . net