[slime-devel] SLIME + syntax highlighting

Jeronimo Pellegrini j_p at aleph0.info
Mon Jun 4 02:43:37 UTC 2007

Hello.

I've started using SLIME, and so far I feel that it's a great
environment.

I have noticed that when I define my own macros and functions,
SLIME knows their syntax. If I do:

(my-function-name

SLIME will show the syntax at the minibuffer.

Now, since SLIME knows about my own macros/functions, I wonder
if it is possible for it to also do syntax highlighting for them?
(Perhaps in a different color from the standard Lisp keywords?)

On a related not, I see that some Lisp identifiers (do, dotimes,
etc) are highlighted, but some are not. From what I can see,
only those that are related to control flow are highlighted. Am
I right?
And is that possible to get the rest of the identifiers
highlighted?

Thank you!
J.