[slime-devel] Re: [Re: SLIME manual fixes]

Jeffrey Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Mon Jan 29 01:07:52 UTC 2007

On Mon Jan 29, 2007 at 06:23:47AM +0530, Madhu wrote:

> | Jeffrey has agreed and removed Appendix B. Since a number of people
> | have indicated that they think Appendix A (key binding index) is a
> | good idea, it might be worthwhile to keep it (although I still think
> | i is not useful).
>
> That may be presumptious and ignores how other people may have
> traditionally used good manuals.

I removed it because (a) I had received only negative responses about
the keybindings index, (b) I was the one that put it in in the first
place.  Hard to see what is presumptuous about that.

I wouldn't take much to put it back. But at this point I'm waiting to
see some consensus from the community.

--Jeff