[slime-devel] Re: [Re: SLIME manual fixes]

Jeffrey Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Wed Jan 24 13:42:07 UTC 2007

On Wed Jan 24, 2007 at 09:26:18AM +0100, Attila Lendvai wrote:

> C-h is goto-last-change for me, but F1 does the same as C-h by default
> (at least when using emacs/xeamcs with X).

On gnu emacs F1 tries to invoke the "process sentinel". I suppose I
could rebind that to C-h.

But wouldn't it be less confusing to have the default help keys
actually match the 'canonical keys' we use to describe them with? If
not, we should have (in the documentation) a description of what it
takes to make it so.

--Jeff