[slime-devel] Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: slime.el `slime-expand-abbreviations-and-complete']

Juho Snellman jsnell at iki.fi
Mon Jan 22 00:26:05 UTC 2007

<edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:34:51 -0800 (PST), enometh at meer.net wrote:
>
>> Even if it WFM, and provides a shiny feature, it should be clear
>> that the existing code is wrong?
>
> I don't know, I haven't checked.  I just noted that you seem to be the
> only one who reported problems with it so far while it works fine for
> me (and not only for me as I positively know that other people also
> use slime-complete-symbol*).

I'm rather confused. The behaviour of moving the point to the end of
the word, rather than to the end of the unambiguous prefix, has been
driving me up the wall, and I was just about to reopen the previous
thread on the subject.

These messages seem to be implying that Edi has already checked in a
fix for this bug, but I don't see any mention of it in the ChangeLog,
and it's still broken for me with Slime 2007-01-20. Am I missing
something?

--
Juho Snellman