[slime-devel] Really an emacs question : forward/backward sexp

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Feb 26 15:58:33 UTC 2007

My apologies since this may be the wrong list... but my emacs foo is
very weak...

In GNU Emacs [1] with slime, I can move forwards and backwards an
sexp using C M left-arrow and C M right-arrow. In Aquamacs Emacs,
these keys are bound to resizing the window. How can I:

* change the key-bindings
* determine what to change them to

(if possible, please teach me how to fish so I don't have to bother
anyone with silly questions like this in the future...)

[1] I have version: 22.0.50.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.2.0) of
2005-09-30 on smedja.local

thanks,
--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com