[slime-devel] I need a direct replacement for 'slime-close-parens-at-point

Frank Goenninger frgo at mac.com
Mon Aug 27 19:04:25 UTC 2007

Hi all:

As slime-close-parens-at-point is now deprecated I am in search for a
direct replacement. I had that function bound to ")" so the exact
number of right parentheses got inserted at point.

In the source it is suggested to replace the binding with 'slime-
close-all-parens-in-sexp but that does not do the same ...

Any hint really appreciated .... (I am only a user of Slime of course).

Thanks!!!

Frank