[slime-devel] Re: slime-display-compilation-output and slime-eval-with-transcript

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Tue Apr 17 19:41:20 UTC 2007

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <yoni-r at actcom.com> writes:

> C-c C-k takes the value of slime-display-compilation-output into
> account. I wanted the same to be true of C-M-x so I changed
> slime-eval-with-transcript:
>
> [...]
>
> Is there a simpler way to get the same result?

The question is why do you want in the first place? `C-M-x' will
_evaluate_ the current toplevel form; if your implementation happens to
compile everything by default, then that's not SLIME's business.

But you can still be helped :), do you know about `C-c C-c'? Which I
think will probably do exactly what you want, won't it?

  -T.