[slime-devel] slime-display-compilation-output and slime-eval-with-transcript

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell yoni-r at actcom.com
Tue Apr 17 14:50:49 UTC 2007

Hello,

C-c C-k takes the value of slime-display-compilation-output into
account. I wanted the same to be true of C-M-x so I changed
slime-eval-with-transcript:

(defun slime-eval-with-transcript ...
    (slime-eval-async form
                      (lambda (value)
                        (with-current-buffer (slime-output-buffer)
=>			  (when slime-display-compilation-output
			    (slime-show-last-output))
                          (cond (fn (funcall fn value))
                                (t (message "%s" value))))))))

Is there a simpler way to get the same result?