[slime-devel] Re: who-calls vs list-callers and calls-who vs list-callees

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Tue Sep 19 13:03:31 UTC 2006

Yes, it does seem like the distinction is one that a programmer SLIME
implementor would want to know about but not like something a SLIME
user should care about (except, perhaps, to know that the reflexive
technique used was less or more powerful...). From the API
perspective, I think a single method would make more sense...

(my apologies for a rushed and less than useful answer, BTW).