[slime-devel] Redirecting output from slime-compile-and-load-file?

Matt Pillsbury pillsbury at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:01:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible, using SBCL and SLIME, to have the
output (errors, warnings, et c.) from slime-compile-and-load-file
directed somewhere other than the REPL?

The *compilation notes* buffer seems to contain all the information I
need, and it's sort of a pain to have those several screenfuls of
output dumped to the REPL. I looked around for something like "slime-
compile-file-hook", but if it's there I missed it.

Many thanks,
Matt