[slime-devel] a patch

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 23:58:12 UTC 2006

hi!

the included patch contains the following:

   - support for (in-package #.foo-system:*foo-package*) that i needed
   for metacopy to be able to load the same files with contextl and without
   contextl into two different packages
   - fix inspecting non-string documentation
   - added inspector support for weak pointers on sbcl

let me know if they need any further work,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)