[slime-devel] Re: Re: Re: fuzzy completion patch again

Ralf Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Wed Oct 4 14:35:22 UTC 2006

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:37:23 +0200, Levente Mészáros wrote:

>> Ok, one quirk: i use paredit-beta in the repl and that seems to break the
>> \( bindings in the completion buffer (typing \( will _not_ complete and
>> only trigger paredit's "()" insertion) - but i can live with that.
>>

>> Cheers, RalfD
>
> I guess it's because you use a different key binding than we do.

Yes, i was aware of that. What i find slightly confusing is the fact that
typing a \( while in completition mode will happily insert the character
(actually, it 'll insert both \( and \), but that's a feature of paredit)
and still stay in completition mode. But I'll have a look at the code as
soon as I can spare some time.

 Thanks, RalfD