[slime-devel] Re: Re: fuzzy completion patch again

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:37:23 UTC 2006

> Ok, one quirk: i use paredit-beta in the repl and that seems to break the
> \( bindings in the completion buffer (typing \( will _not_ complete and
> only trigger paredit's "()" insertion) - but i can live with that.
>

> Cheers, RalfD

I guess it's because you use a different key binding than we do. The
completion buffer uses a separate key map and you should configure the
keys there explicitely which you want to have implicit completion. See
previous mail from Ati.

(define-key slime-target-buffer-fuzzy-completions-map (kbd "]")
'slime-fuzzy-select-and-process-event-in-target-buffer)

(define-key slime-target-buffer-fuzzy-completions-map (kbd "[")
'slime-fuzzy-select-and-process-event-in-target-buffer)

Actually typing:

( s v u c TAB (

will give me (with the cursor included as |):

(slot-value-using-class (|))

levy

--
There's no perfectoin