[slime-devel] Sldb closes connection with Clisp restarts?

Gregory Novak novak at ucolick.org
Sun Oct 1 09:21:29 UTC 2006

If I type (undefined-function) at the slime repl, I get the (expected)
sldb backtrace with possible restarts.  If I choose any of them
(except "Abort Slime Request") slime closes the connection.  I've
tried this on a variety of different Emacs, Slime versions, and Clisp
versions including:

Emacs: 21.3, 21.4, cvs from 5-17-06
Slime: cvs from 1-20-06 and ~1 hour ago
Clisp: 2.35, 2.39
OS: OS X and some version of FreeBSD

Notably this doesn't happen when I use Sbcl instead of Clisp.  That
is, I can still type at the Repl after exiting the slime debugger with
Sbcl.

Thanks!
Greg