[slime-devel] Re: SLIME Committers

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 20:19:14 UTC 2006

> Could you give CVS write permissions for SLIME to the following
> people?
>
> Jeffrey Cunningham <jeffrey at cunningham.net>
> Attila Lendvai     attila.lendvai at gmail.com

thanks Helmut!

as you seems to be the long missed dictator (or even if you are not,
you have been stamped by this :) what do you and the others think
about (1) moving the darcs repo at
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=cl-wdim-slime;a=summary
under /project/slime? and (2) advertising it as the primary
repository?

sorry for pushing it that much, but i honestly think that it would
make everyone's life (including me) easier on the long run.

in case there are people who strongly disagree with this, please speak
up and tell your reasons. if it turned out to be desired (which may
have been signaled by a long enough silence) i'd voulenteer to do the
job.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)