[slime-devel] [contrib] swank-client.lisp (cmucl simple-streams)

Brad Beveridge brad.beveridge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 01:38:18 UTC 2006

On 06/11/06, Madhu <enometh at meer.net> wrote:
> Helu
>
> * "Brad Beveridge"  <de95dc6f0611052329r51b935b3p6ec637e118e9f3be at mail...>
> | I'm trying to write a Common Lisp frontend that speaks to a Swank
> | backend.
>
> I did this a while ago, for CMUCL with simple-streams for network
> IO. I'm attaching the file (slapping an LLGPL, with the hope it may be
> useful). Since Slime seems to be gaining in size perhaps a compliant
> CL client can be included with the sources?
>
> --
> Regards
> Madhu

Thanks a lot Madhu.  To be honest I think that I am further along with
my stuff, though it is nice to have some more code to look at :)
I think it would be nice to have a properly maintained CL Swank
frontend as part of Slime, but it needs to be pretty polished IMHO.
If anybody is interested in my code I can post it here for
review/critique.  It will be released under whatever license Swank
runs under.

Cheers
Brad