[slime-devel] [contrib] swank-client.lisp (cmucl simple-streams)

Madhu enometh at meer.net
Tue Nov 7 05:59:43 UTC 2006

Helu

* "Brad Beveridge"  <de95dc6f0611052329r51b935b3p6ec637e118e9f3be at mail...>
| I'm trying to write a Common Lisp frontend that speaks to a Swank
| backend.

I did this a while ago, for CMUCL with simple-streams for network
IO. I'm attaching the file (slapping an LLGPL, with the hope it may be
useful). Since Slime seems to be gaining in size perhaps a compliant
CL client can be included with the sources?

--
Regards
Madhu