[slime-devel] Re: single-threaded swank backend and message loops

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:34:18 UTC 2006

I wrote:

> I will work on a test case that just uses SBCL's FFI and make that
> available.

I should have done this first. My simple test case is able to process
timer messages whether started via SLIME or not. The problem has
something to do with the standard initialization sequence for creating
a window. GetMessage is not getting stuck, there just aren't any
further messages related to window initialization generated after
the first two. Yet timer events continue to get delivered to the same
window callback.

I'm back to square one on this problem, so I'll have to narrow this
down better before I bother you folks any further.

--
Jack Unrue