[slime-devel] Daily ChangeLog diff

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:13:28 UTC 2006

> +2006-11-05  Helmut Eller  <heller at common-lisp.net>
> +
> +       * slime.el (sldb-sexp-highlight-mode): Remove bloat.
> +

iow, removing a feature i've recently added.

even though it was xemacs only due to a mistake on my part, i've sent
a fix right on when i got to know that there's no 'paren-mode in gnu
emacs and finally made my setup to gnu emacs aware.

i had no commit rights, so all i could do is send a patch that makes
it gnu emacs aware and wait (days) for someone to commit it.

anyways, i'll set up a darcs repo at
common-lisp.net/project/cl-wdim/darcs. feel free to pull whatever you
would like to have in the official.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)