[slime-devel] Re: slime feature proposal: message-of-the-day

Jeffrey Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Sat Nov 4 14:39:35 UTC 2006

Okay.

The current manual looks like it was generated with makeinfo. Where
can I find the source for that?

Is it necessarily desirable to continue using that documentation
model? I just put togther documentation for a large set of codes at
work using doxygen which, of course, has no Lisp support, but did open
my eyes to the possibilities.

--Jeff