[slime-devel] sldb-sexp-highlight-mode

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:21:30 UTC 2006

> sldb-highlight-sexp is currently broken in Emacs because paren-mode is
> XEmacs specific.  Does somebody care about sldb-sexp-highlight-mode?
> Otherwise I'm going to delete it and restore the old code.

it's just been added by me. (it's not xemacs dependent but paredit dependent
that i didn't notice due to my shared init.el file).

please apply the attached patch:

2006-11-03  Attila Lendvai  <attila.lendvai at gmail.com>

    * slime.el (slime-repl-kill-input): Also reset the history
    navigation and when point is right after the prompt then delete
    the entire repl input.
    (slime-repl-delete-from-input-history): New. Deletes the current
    repl input from the history when navigating the history. Bound to
    "\M-\C-d". Unfortunately slime-repl-merge-histories currently
    loads them back when the history is saved.
    (sldb-sexp-highlight-mode): Handle case when paredit is not
    loaded.

hth,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)