[slime-devel] Re: On the numbering of restarts in SLDB

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed May 31 15:30:34 UTC 2006

> Isn't q bound to ABORT-REQUEST for just this reason?

Surprisingly enough, I learned that 'q' was bound to [abort-request]
almost immediately after writing this post (it must be the cosmic
unconscious). I know I'd feel better if the menu looked like:

> Restarts:
>   0     : [RETRY] Retry performing #<LOAD-OP NIL #x84F81F6> on
> #<SYSTEM
> "cl-containers" #x84E8EE6>.
>   1     : [ACCEPT] Continue, treating #<LOAD-OP NIL #x84F81F6> on
> #<SYSTEM "cl-containers" #x84E8EE6> as having been successful.
>   Q, 2: [ABORT-REQUEST] Abort handling SLIME request.
>   3     : [ABORT-BREAK] Reset this process
>   4     : [ABORT] Kill this process

I'd feel ever better if I couldn't kill the process without a
confirmation... any thoughts on these two ideas?
--
Gary Warren King
metabang.com