[slime-devel] slime-edit-definition problem

Gábor Melis mega at hotpop.com
Thu May 25 09:18:48 UTC 2006

I am running debian/etch with emacs21.4a-3. Some time ago - maybe when
emacs was upgraded - M-. stopped working. Well, it works if there are
multiple choices, but if there is just one, then it prints the error:

Args out of range: #^[t nil 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... ], -134217682

It seems that find-file-noselect is the culprit, but I have no idea
what's wrong with it. The strange thing is that if I define another
mapping for slime-edit-definition then that works where the other
doesn't:

(define-key slime-repl-mode-map "\C-ci" 'slime-edit-definition)

It's the same under both sbcl and allegro.

Cheers, Gábor