[slime-devel] Fuzzy completion

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed May 17 14:06:23 UTC 2006

> Although I'm not a big emacs guru, so things might be implemented
> simpler, but I did what I could with a resonable effort. Still you may
> or may not find this useful.

there was no feedback on this, but i'm using this patch for some time
now and i like it a lot! it's much better then the non-fuzzy version,
and the gui of this fuzzy version is finally non-interruptive to the
editing process.

most of the time i just write some nearly random chars press tab then
space and keep on typing  without any interruption. and in the 10% it
misses i press undo, tab again, up/down arrows to select the correct
completion (rarely edit the text a bit more) and then space, which is
goto 10... :)

what kind of completion are people using?

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)