[slime-devel] How to inspect locals

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Mar 8 16:46:34 UTC 2006

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 05:11:51PM +0100, Harald Hanche-Olsen wrote:
: + Jonathon McKitrick <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>:
:
: | when running SBCL and a condition occurs that causes a break, how
: | can I view the locals that have been bound in the function?
:
: Place the cursor on the desired line in the backtrace and hit return.

I thought only arguments to the function, not locals (let, m-v-b, etc) bound
in the function would appear.  Am I wrong?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"