[slime-devel] Fuzzy completion

Michael Weber michaelw+slime at foldr.org
Thu Jun 15 21:53:18 UTC 2006

* levente.meszaros at gmail.com [Sat May 13 17:30:02 2006]:
> When focus is in the target window (replace tab with your favorite key binding):
>  + tab shows completion window if it was not open
>  + tab updates completion window if there was editing since last time
> tab was pressed

Hi,

I just got a recent version of the completion patch from Attila
Lendvai.  My GNU/Emacs 22.0.50.1 complains at (kbd "<TAB>") which
yields [TAB].  Changing all occurences to (kbd "TAB") results in "\t"
works.

I haven't use the modification for long, but so far, it seems less
obtrusive than the vanilla version.

Cheers,
Michael