[slime-devel] Isolating small behavior changes

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue Dec 19 18:29:10 UTC 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 10:13:40AM -0800, Bill Clementson wrote:
: My system is OSX-PPC, aquamacs, sbcl 1.0, cvs slime (just did cvs up).
: I don't get the slime scratch window on startup, just the repl (which
: is the behaviour that I've always gotten); so, unless this is an
: Intel-specific problem, it would appear to be something in your
: emacs/slime config that is causing the behaviour that you're seeing.
:
: Is the second window that you're seeing the emacs scratch buffer or
: the slime scratch buffer and what window was being displayed prior to
: your starting slime?

It's the emacs scratch buffer.  I can start emacs, type text in the scratch
buffer, then M-x slime.  The frame splits into 2 windows.  The top window is
the same scratch buffer that was there at startup, the bottom window is
*slime-repl sbcl*.

: Perhaps you could create a minimal .emacs that re-creates your problem?

I'll work on it, but I'm a bit under the gun right now, so it might be a few
days.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.