[slime-devel] Emacs internals...

Sean Charles sean.charles at objitsu.com
Mon Dec 18 21:57:27 UTC 2006

If this is the wrong list I apologise but...

I want to write an extension that allows me to detect the current
token under the cursor and then either write it to a file or send it
down a stream somewhere for any other process to react to the
changing values over time e.g. a help utility I am hacking that will
show the HyperSpec page for the word currently under the cursor, in
real-time, as the user hacks around the current file.

And no, I don't want to write it in Emacs lisp because I don't want
the utility to be bound to a specific application.

Thanks
Sean Charles.