[slime-devel] Re: cvs committed darcs changes

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:07:43 UTC 2006

> I really appreciate your efforts even if they haven't flowered here.
> Maybe you should start a new project: SINES (Sines Is Not Eclipse or
> SLIME) and build a really cool plug-in architecture so that everyone
> can trade SINES mods (we could cal them waves!). I'm half serious...

that wouldn't be such a bad idea but... imho major efforts should be
put in swank/climacs.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)