[slime-devel] Re: cvs committed darcs changes

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Dec 15 12:56:27 UTC 2006

On Dec 14, 2006, at 5:48 PM, Attila Lendvai wrote:

> had i committed the change that highlights the entire sexp i would
> have gotten mails from 10 other people yelling at me why did i commit
> this disgusting change...
>
> sorry for the bitter mood,

Hi Attila,

I really appreciate your efforts even if they haven't flowered here.
Maybe you should start a new project: SINES (Sines Is Not Eclipse or
SLIME) and build a really cool plug-in architecture so that everyone
can trade SINES mods (we could cal them waves!). I'm half serious...

The problem of co-mingling the work of multitudes without a dictator
is _really_ hard. I wish I had a solution.

thanks for your work and enthusiasm!
--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 885 9127