[slime-devel] Re: cvs committed darcs changes

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Mon Dec 11 15:25:51 UTC 2006

"Attila Lendvai" <attila.lendvai at gmail.com> writes:

> Mon Dec 11 12:39:55 CET 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
>  * In got-xref buffer, switch the enter and space key bindings to
> follow the common "enter is primary action" behaviour

By this you mean that enter would dismiss the buffer, whereas
space would just move to the definition?

Not that I deeply care either way, but can we please stick to _either_
way in all relevant buffers, and document this somewhere, so that six
months ahead someone else will not feel compelled to change it the
other way around?

(I don't see how dismissing the XREF buffer is more primary
then moving and keeping the buffer -- or vice versa.)

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."