[slime-devel] Re: How to debug a crash?

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Mon Dec 4 09:48:50 UTC 2006

Harald Hanche-Olsen <hanche at math.ntnu.no> writes:

> I should mention that the file in question contains some nonstandard
> lisp syntax.  I have a reader macro that reads in something like
> @2006-12-03 and converts it to a date.  But of course, this is
> harmless if read with standard syntax:  It just becomes another symbol.

If you remove the read-macro, do things still break? (Not in the sense
of removing @2006-12-03 strings, but in the sense of removing the
read-macro itself.)

I'm not suggesting this as a workaround, just to narrow things down a
bit.

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."