[slime-devel] encoding problem ?

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Tue Apr 25 11:01:59 UTC 2006

Pascal,

Thank you very much for the help.

The only place where I could find any kind of reference
about :EXTERNAL-FORMAT was the "implementation notes" on the CLISP page.

I wonder if there is a more accessible page for people like me :) I
don't mind reading docs but I need to have a few things clearly
spelled out before I know where to check...

Regards,
Jean-Christophe