[slime-devel] Setting browse-url-browser-function

Tim Johnson tim at johnsons-web.com
Thu Apr 6 17:12:01 UTC 2006

 Hi All:
 Thanks for all of the help so far....

 FYI: I'm *some what* familiar with emacs (it's my programming
 platform), so I must apologize for not reading the slime docs well
 enough to determine that this was more of an emacs issue than a slime
 issue.

 :-) But then I wouldn't have gotten all of these nice examples..

 cheers
 tim

--
Tim Johnson <tim at johnsons-web.com>