[slime-devel] M-p/M-n doesn't move to the note in cvs slime and xemacs

Raymond Toy rtoy at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 03:19:44 UTC 2005

After updating slime to the CVS slime version of 2005-05-16 to get the
GC message changes, I notice that M-p/M-n no longer seems to move the
the previous/next compiler note when in the Lisp buffer.  The compiler
notes seem to be highlighted correctly, but M-p/M-n always say no next note.

This is with cmucl 2005-05 snapshot, and xemacs 21.5-b20.  This
combination with slime from Feb or so was working just fine.

I can look into this if someone gives a few pointers on where to look.

Thanks,

Ray