[slime-devel] compile window (in ECB) and *SLIME Note*

Andrew Stebakov astebakov at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 00:29:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

Looks like there is a conflict between those two
buffers.
I have an ecb compile window at the bottom of the
screen so every time I start typing some function
(let's say socket:socket-connect) as soon as I press
space bar I got all layout messed up when
"cl-connection" fills up almost all screen and
*SLIME-Note" takes the space of edit window.

I use:
Emacs  : XEmacs 21.4 (patch 13) "Rational FORTRAN"
[Lucid] (i586-pc-win32) of Sun May 25 2003 on TSUNAMI
Package: ECB: 2.31, semantic: 1.4.2, eieio: 0.17,
speedbar: 0.14beta4, JDEE: 2.3.2

Think, I should report it to ECB too...

Thanks,
Andrew